Singapore Chinese Activity Book 3A
小学华文 Activity Book 3A
Series: Singapore Chinese Level 3
Regular price $6.50
Chinese Language for Primary Schools is ideal as a second language curriculum. This series requires a teacher with proficiency in the Chinese Language. This series is NOT suitable for adult beginners trying to learn the Chinese Language. Note: Simplified Chinese with Hanyu Pinyin is used in this series.
Chinese Language for Primary Schools (Revised Edition) is the latest series of Chinese Language textooks and activity books that are used in Singapore schools as a second language curriculum. Hanyu pinyin is used in this series. (Hanyu pinyin is the most commonly used system for the romanization of the Chinese "written sound". Hanyu pinyin has been the national standard of China since 1958, and an international standard ( ISO 7098:1991, 2nd ed.) since 1982).
There are no English instructions or translations in these books. There are no answer keys for this series.
Please note this series uses Simplified Chinese. Traditional Chinese is still used to write characters in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Simplified Chinese is used in Mainland China and Singapore.
Chinese Language for Primary Schools is ideal as a second language curriculum.
This series requires a teacher with proficiency in the Chinese Language.
This series is NOT suitable for adult beginners trying to learn the Chinese Language.
Note: Simplified Chinese is used in this series.
This series includes a textbook and an activity book. It is a series of books covering six levels of the core curriculum programme for primary schools. It has been developed to help pupils learn the Chinese language effectively. This curriculum adopts a modular apporoach which introduces greater flexibility and customisation into the teaching and learning of Chinese language to cater to students of different proficiency levels. It has been designed to help students acquire language skills progressively, beginning with the ability to converse, and subsequently at higher levels, the ability to read and write. At each level, the core curriculum is supported by a comprehensive range of textbooks, activity books, teaching guides and supplementary materials. Teachers can use the teaching materials flexibly in accordance with the language skills of students and other objective conditions, and improve teaching effectiveness. Ages 5+.
- Adopts a modular approach and active learning pedagogy.
- Comprises of Bridging/Reinforcement, Core and Enrichment Modules which can be structured to cater to students of different learning abilities.
- Provides a range of text type to encourage reading and cultivate students' interest in Chinese Language.
- Four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing are woven in an integrated manner through a variety of activities.
- Bridging/Reinforcement Modules are suitable for students with little exposure to Chinese language and aim to improve character recognition, listening and speaking skills.
- Core Modules comprise a variety of reading materials. New characters introducted are categorised into "I can read" and "I can write".
- Core Modules are also supplemented with activities to help strengthen the core language skills and stimulate thinking and discussion.
- Enrichment modules provide additional reading passages for students with higher learning abilities to enhance their literary skills.